January 9, 2012

01.09.2012 The Bachelor

If you know me, you know I like The Bachelor. Two weeks into the season, and I think I "like like" The Bachelor. Let's not sugar coat things. It's a little too soon to say "I love you" (though I'm guessing we'll be there by the home town dates).

This season, the drama is beyond ridiculous, the type-casting is beyond predictable, and Ben Flajnic (pronounced like "panic" with an "f," contrary to my initial pronunciation when I didn't know the "j" was silent) is, well, he's not married. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Until I remembered that my favorite Tumblr site would be updated on a weekly basis once again. World, if you haven't met already, I'd like to introduce you to "Forever Alone: Faces of Rejected Bachelorettes."



Is it a coincidence that BBC World News happens to feature the article "Why is the US marriage rate falling sharply?" on the same night that they air a fresh episode of The Bachelor? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment