July 9, 2012

07.09.2012 Twizzlers on Twitter


With that kind of alliteration, it's no surprise that Twizzlers impressed me today with their acts of Twitter heroism.

Imagine yourself cruising through your local Target store (cart vs. basket is probably irrelevant, but let's get crazy and say you're swinging a basket), and you want to pick up some licorice. Not feeling Red Vines, don't want the Pull-N-Peel, ignoring the chocolate (ignoring it so much that you don't even think about it.. so forget I said anything), and when you reach for a classic bag of Strawberry Twizzlers, you're outraged to only find the "Family Size." Do I look like I have a family? Are you feeding the self-fulfilling prophecy of American obesity? No (and maybe).

My reaction was obviously to Tweet my outrage for all my Twitter followers to scroll past for more exciting updates from Justin Bieber or CNN. However, to my shock, I received an instant response from Twizzlers, directing me to a Hershey's product finder. Who knew that even though nobody really cares about those chocolate Twizzlers, they can easily be found at the touch of a button!


No comments:

Post a Comment