February 6, 2012

02.06.2012 Trader Joe's Instant Coffee


Until the United States government recognizes the day after the Super Bowl as "Super Bowl Sunday Observed," American football fans everywhere will be in need of a little pick-me-up today (unless they can actually get away with calling in sick). Might I suggest...

Source: eBay
(yeah, you can buy instant coffee on eBay)

I don't own a coffee maker and therefore subject myself to instant coffee on a daily basis, which I might say puts me in "expert" territory. Of all the terrible instant coffee I've tasted, this is certainly the least terrible. I mean that in the best way possible.

Ordinarily, I load my instant coffee with cream and sugar to mask the taste of the instant coffee. Thanks to Trader Joe's, this instant coffee comes in single-serve packets with the cream and sugar already included! I can now get my morning caffeine fix in record time... or take a packet to the office to avoid drinking the office coffee.

And hold yourself back from suggesting I just go buy some Starbucks or invest in a coffee maker. Predictable. Overrated. Slightly out of my current budget...

No comments:

Post a Comment