February 25, 2012

02.25.2012 drinkify.org

Have you ever wished you had a website you could go to that would generate drink suggestions based on the music you're currently listening to? Like you, I have truly been wishing for a site like this to make up for my lack of creativity in the "making drinks" department. Sensing this clear human need, the site drinkify.org was "created in twenty-four boozy hours" to help you broaden your drinking horizons and give you one more website with which to kill time.


I was naturally tempted to push the boundaries of the system and found myself pleasantly surprised. There is a drink suggestion for any artist you could think of, and some of them are actually pretty great drink ideas. Let's just say, for example, that you're still a fan of SoulDecision (I mean, who isn't?). Looks like you'll be drinking whiskey on the rocks tonight. Best part is that the site will start playing the music of the artist you choose... I didn't hate hearing "Faded" once more for old time's sake. 

(act now, and you could be the first to Tweet "The SoulDecision" to your friends!)

No comments:

Post a Comment