February 27, 2012

02.27.2012 Smash


There's something about this show that I'm slightly in love with. However, it wasn't a "love at first sight" sort of love. It was more of a "shake my head and roll my eyes every time I see the advertising" sort of love. I saw the advertising for the show which told me to watch on "the Monday after the Super Bowl." Nice try, NBC (that's what I was thinking). Almost no person in the target demographic of this show is also a football fan... Singing, dancing, Broadway musical about Marilyn Monroe television show? This is similar to watching the Super Bowl, how?

However, I turned on an episode on Hulu the other day... and couldn't stop watching. One more show about a small town Midwestern girl following her dreams in New York City. And one more opportunity for Debra Messing to try and win me over. Not likely, Deb. Good luck with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment