February 10, 2012

02.10.2012 Jeremy Lin


Clearly, I'm on a bit of a sports kick this week. I would have chosen a different topic for today to avoid alienating those that could care less about sports (shame on you), but this kid is 100% the biggest news story of the day. I became a fan of the New York Knicks since moving out to Knicks territory, but since they added Lin to the starting line-up (no offense, Carmelo) I actually check full stats after the game instead of shake my head in disappointment at a losing score or air punch when we get a win on the board. There's a whole lot of air punching going on for Jeremy Lin.



If you don't know the full background, look it up. He's got a lot going for him. The Knicks love him. New York City loves him. The people who sell Knicks merchandise love him. He went to Harvard, so Harvard loves him (and nerds everywhere, I'm guessing). Magic Johnson loves him. And I love him. Bring on the Lin-sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment