March 2, 2012

03.02.2012 Amazon Kindle


The whole "tablet" phenomenon can just keep on being phenomenal. I'll stick to the eReader known affectionately as the the Amazon Kindle. Haven't even read anything beyond the User Manual (which is automatically loaded into the Kindle... intuitive, yet I was amazed at the genius behind that decision), and I'm in love.

Start throwing book title suggestions my way, and there is now a higher likelihood I will actually read the book instead of decide that I'm too lazy to buy it or navigate the Dewey Decimal system to find it!



Source: Amazon.com

Side note on the picture: I love the choice of hand model. The Kindle is "lighter" and "smaller," you say? Perhaps, it's light enough and small enough for the gentle, less-than-tech-savvy woman in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment