March 15, 2012

03.15.2012 March Madness


It's the most wonderful time of the year. Every basketball season builds to this, and even if you don't follow every team and every game during the regular season, you can still participate in the phenomenon that is March Madness. It's a season that knows no discrimination (except for when I get angry that non-legitimate basketball fans do better on their brackets than I do...), and it brings joy and reduced productivity to all people.


Source: ESPN


Even as leader of what many believe is the greatest country in the world, you can still find the opportunity to pick your favorites. I disagree with a few of Obama's choices, but picking Wisconsin to win in the first round is not one of them.

With that, I'll return to obsessively checking the scores of my co-workers' brackets and yelling at my television..

No comments:

Post a Comment