March 7, 2012

03.07.2012 Angry Birds


Yes, I know this game has been popular for awhile, making me a little behind the times. Yes, I know it's simple-minded and childish (there may or may not be a four year-old that has beaten me and unlocked secret levels I didn't even know existed). Yes, I should probably be a little ashamed of myself for promoting the game. I'm not.

When I find myself getting angry at work, I can't stay angry for long when I start playing this game. Not sure that any sort of accredited association of medical professionals would recommend this as a stress reliever, so I will recommend it for them. Don't take out your stress on co-workers, family, and friends. Don't let yourself be angry. Let the birds do that for you.


Source: Technorati.com

No comments:

Post a Comment