November 14, 2012

People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive 2012

Just when I thought the week of announcements couldn't get any better, People magazine announced Channing Tatum as Sexiest Man Alive for 2012! It has been previously reported that Channing Tatum cries during "The Biggest Loser." I won't say it.. but I'm going to say it. This makes me question only one part of his new title, and that's the word "man."

And while he's had some recent popularity from a couple of movies (let's be honest, mostly "Magic Mike"), let's all go back and remember when he was the love interest of Amanda Bynes. "She's the Man" is more of a classic, if you ask me.

(There really is a Tumblr for everything.)

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I love "She's the Man" - anyone who pretends not to is just lying.

    ReplyDelete