November 20, 2012

Snapette / Nine West Vintage America

What I had originally intended to be a quick post on the new Nine West Vintage America store I visited this evening in SoHo was quickly stolen by the evening's featured social shopping mobile application, Snapette.

We'll get to that, but because I feel guilty that I'm not giving the collection and a few select items their fair attention, here are a few select items:


If my discretionary income didn't feel like it was continually getting smaller and smaller, I'd probably buy all of this. Not like I need another pair of heels to exaggerate the height discrepancy between myself and others even further, but I wouldn't complain if I was doing that in a pair of these heels.

Back to Snapette for a hot minute. If you're like me, the photo gallery on your phone has random pictures of shoes, clothes, and accessories mixed in with everything else, even though pictures of family and friends should probably beat out cute inanimate objects that you want to show people and possibly buy at a future date, if you had the self-control the resist them the first time around.

This is where I believe Snapette comes into the picture (pun intended). Yes, it's basically Instagram and Pinterest for only fashion finds, but I'm good with that. And people that don't want to deal with my random in-store photos on their Instagram and Pinterest sites will probably be good with that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment