January 12, 2013

Dole Whip

Now I'd like to be clear when I say that I'm not typically the kind of person to take pictures of their desserts and certainly not the person that takes these photos and shares them with people. Great, you're eating something that you want to remember. Even better, you want everybody else to know that you want to remember it. No, I swear, I really don't judge those kinds of people...


In my case, I want only to share the joy of this particular dessert item and leave readers with the aspiration to one day experience this frozen delight for themselves. For those of you that already know Dole Whip, well, you probably understand where I'm coming from here. You can back me up when I say that Dole Whip is totally rad (and totally deserving of the resurrection of that adjective).

Truly a little bit of heaven on earth, this non-dairy frozen soft serve is made by Dole and available in orange and pineapple. Though only served in a limited number of locations, it's worth a trip. I doubt any of you will be planning a visit to a Dole plantation any time soon (where are those, anyways?), so put it on your to-do list if/when visiting Disneyland in California or Disney World's Magic Kingdom in Florida.

My recommendation? Swirl with vanilla, and it is perfection... as well as a perfect item for any emotional eating habits in which must participate after the loss of your favorite team in the NFL Playoffs. Trust me. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment