January 19, 2013

The Saturdays

Saturdays are the greatest, right? It's just after Friday, and you still have the entire day of Sunday left for your weekend! I strategically chose to make this post on a Saturday, but it's not about those Saturdays.

These days, you can't tune your television to the E! network, exclamation point and all, without feeling the overwhelming crush of propaganda for their new show "Chasing The Saturdays." I initially resisted their attempts to make me love this group of Spice Girls wannabe's (subtle reference to the Spice Girls song "Wannabe" intended), but I changed my tune.

I don't want to admit that I like them, but the first step is admitting you have a problem. I actually like The Saturdays. It's a problem. I've already been judged for liking One Direction, so it's not like I have far to fall. Enjoy their song "What About Us" as much as I openly admit that I do:


Lesson learned. Don't judge a British girl group by their similarities to other former British girl groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment